• Free Quote
    Request A Free Quote Now!
  • Free Corner
    Limited time Free Windows Corner Available!
  • Free Design
    Freedom to design your project with our professionals for FREE!
  • 100% Satisfaction
    100% Satisfaction or Your Money-Back Guarantee!

Electric roller shutter window Rolling up type security manual/electric operation aluminum window rolling shutters on China WDMA

These are some part of our catalog , If you want to see more pattern or have your own design please contact us. Thank you for your visit. If you have any requests, please contact us. Tel/whtatsapp:  + 86 13622726180 You are welcome to contact us anytime. We will reply to...
color :
White
Black
Other
Dark Grey
$30.00

China Windows and Doors Manufacturers Association

These are some part of our catalog , If you want to see more pattern or have your own design please contact us.

Thank you for your visit. If you have any requests, please contact us.

Tel/whtatsapp:  + 86 13622726180

You are welcome to contact us anytime. We will reply to you within 24 hours.

We are one of the professional manufacturers. We have a professional workforce, service and inspection system.

Electric roller shutter window Rolling up type security manual/electric operation aluminum window rolling shutters

Product Description
Material
aluminum 
Size
Calculated in square metres

Custom-made, customized (size) Customize to your size
Motor type
1, motor with chain, for heavy door.
2, tubular motor, for aluminum door or light weight doors less than 100KG.
Color
aluminum door color: silver, golden,rose golden, green, blue, brown, woodlike color, etc.
material advantages
aluminum door: stainless, good looking, security.

Product Process
window rolling shutter

Electric roller shutter window Rolling up type security manual/electric operation aluminum window rolling shutters

Electric roller shutter window Rolling up type security manual/electric operation aluminum window rolling shutters

Electric roller shutter window Rolling up type security manual/electric operation aluminum window rolling shutters

 

Company Information

  Electric roller shutter window Rolling up type security manual/electric operation aluminum window rolling shutters

Electric roller shutter window Rolling up type security manual/electric operation aluminum window rolling shutters

 

Electric roller shutter window Rolling up type security manual/electric operation aluminum window rolling shutters

Packaging & Shipping

 

FAQ

 

1. What is the minimum order?
We accept an order as a clue.

2. How long will the door be guaranteed?
We offer a 12-month warranty on all doors and accessories.

3. What is the delivery time?
Depending on the product, it usually takes about 15 to 40 days for each project to be different.

4. What are the terms of payment?
1) Usually, the period of advance payment is 60% T/T, and the remaining 40% T/T is before shipment.
2) For small orders, T/T is 100% before shipment.

5. What are your main products?
1) At present, our main products are: high-speed doors, anti-theft doors, accordion folding doors, hangar doors, sliding doors, fabric lifting doors, folding doors, circular corner guards, double folding doors, gates;
2) Furthermore, we can design and manufacture any other type of industrial door according to the requirements of our customers.


Q.Are you factory or trading company ?
A:Of course we are factory ,our factory located in Foshan City, Guangdong,China .

Q.What's your policy for samples?
A:For small sample,we can offer for free.For completely doors ,we have to charge some cost on actual situation.But we will refund the sample charge to you if you place order next time.


Q.What's your trade terms and payment term?
A:Our trade term is EXW,FOB,CFR ans CIF.Payment term is 30% deposit by T/T before mass production,the balance paid upon receive the copy of B/L(L/C at sight is available).


Q.Can you make the door according to our drawing?
A:Yes,we can.But customer should send us drawing to check first,then we talk in details.If we can't make it ,we will inform customer.


Q.What's your delivery port and delivery time?
A:Our delivery port is Ningbo or Shanghai port in China .Delivery time is 10-15 days after 30% deposit received 

 

Company qualificatio

 Products passed the national quality supervision inspectionProduct integration of inside and outside control can be realizedProfessional after-sales service team to solve customers woesWith more than 10 years of professional experience in productionand design.Cooperate with global several distributors, ensure the quality forthe customerOwn complete certificate and has exclusive research anddevelopment patentProduct pay attention to the detail processing products, and withperfect combination to your building

We are Looking forward to your inquiry and give you our professional service and competitive price. 

Tel/whtatsapp:  + 86 13622726180

Recently Viewed Products